Come iniziare questa grande avventura!, Guida al download del client e alla creazione dell'account, TUTTO GRATIS ^ _ ^!!!

« Older   Newer »
theadan
view post Posted on 11/4/2008, 11:15

io proverei prima con questo tutti i casini vengono dal game guard

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php...e55e237498921fe

Kenshirothebest
view post Posted on 11/4/2008, 12:28

cmq già ci avevo provato ma niente nn va....poi
la cartella dove dovrei copiare il file nel mio pc non esiste cioè quella:\PROGRAM FILES\AGNITUM\OUTPOST FIREWALL\)

MI CREDETE SE NON TROVO UNA SOLUZIONE AL PIù PRESTO MANDO TUTTO A FARE IN CUXO ........ image

E POI ...... image

theadan
view post Posted on 11/4/2008, 12:39

prova anche questo...
(Stò andando a caso ormai)

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php...e44565a61fa9533

Here is a bit of info on gameguard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameGuard

Q: I get the error Gameguard in process, what do I do?
A: Sometimes when Shaiya is closed, GG doesn't. Anyway, here hows to kill it manually.
Quote:

How to kill the GameGuard Process

Login as administrator.

Open Task Manager.

Processes Tab.

click button to show all processes.

select Image name = "GameMon*32" or it might be "GameMon.des".

click End Process.

Alternatively, you can just restart your PC.

Q: I am receiving GameGuard Error 114.
A: Most of the issues that we have seen attributed to this error message have been due to a firewall. If you are receiving this error message, we suggest trying the following steps.

First, try disabling any and all firewalls that you have running on your machine to see if this alleviates the issue.

If it does not, you'll need to adjust your firewall exceptions to allow exceptions for these files: "Game.exe", "GameGuard.Des" and "GameMon. Des". Specific instructions for this can typically be found on the respective manufacturers' websites. The process will vary by manufacturer.

If you are still receiving this error message after trying these steps, you should make sure that you have no third party applications attached to the Shaiya program.

Note - modified for Shaiya from:
http://www.plaync.com/us/support/doc_1712.html?prod=10

Q: I am receiving GameGuard Error 360.

Open command prompt as administrator.
Quote:

How to open command prompt as administrator
Win XP and below: You need to login as administrator.
In Windows, press Window Key+R, which will bring up the run dialog.
type in "cmd", and press ENTER.
Vista: Go to start, in the search bar, type in "cmd", then hold CTRL+SHIFT and press ENTER.

Go into command prompt as administrator, copy and paste the following after the ">", and press Enter:
Code:

mkdir "%­ProgramFiles%\Common Files\INCA Shared"

retry Shaiya.

Q: I am receiving GameGuard Error 380, or 610.
A: These error messages can be caused by a couple of different things. In order to eliminate some of the possible variables, you should try the steps outlined below.

First, locate your Shaiya directory. (By default, this installs to [LocalDisk]:\AeriaGames\Shaiya.) In the 'system' folder, there is a subdirectory titled GameGuard. Delete this entire folder, and re-launch Updater.exe. Let it re-download these files, and launch the game.

If this does not resolve the issue and the error messages persist, you should verify that you have all firewall or Internet security software disabled. If you are able to connect with your firewall software disabled, then you will need to add exceptions to your firewall rules for the following files: "game.exe", "GameGuard.Des" & "GameMon.Des". If this does not resolve the issue then please uninstall the firewall application as it could have made changes to the system registry that even disabling the software will not correct.

If you have a cable or DSL modem and are connecting through a router, switch, or a hub, try disconnecting this device and connecting directly to your cable/DSL modem. If you are able to connect this way, then there is a chance you may need to update the firmware on the device that you are connecting through, which you can find on the manufacturer's website.

Note - modified for Shaiya from:
http://www.plaync.com/us/support/doc_1713.html?prod=10

AerisCetra
view post Posted on 17/4/2008, 22:59

Suggerimenti per poter giocare a Shaiya correttamente:

Per qmzjbg:

Dalla tua finestra d'errore può darsi ke il tuo probl sia dovuto al fatto ke usi mozilla firefox(ipotesi x assurdo :D ). Prova a ritentare tutto con Explorer.

Per Kenshiro:

Traducendo i passi dell'errore 114 di GameGuard in pratica dice:

!) prova a disattivare il tuo firewall e ved se parte;
2) nel sito c'è ank il link x mettere Shaiya tra le eccezioni del firewall quindi prova a aggiungerlo alle eccezioni;
3) Se nn parte nemmeno senza firewall prova a disattivare spyware e antivirus(in questo caso t consiglio d sostituirli con antispyware e antivirus ke nn lo blokkano come Spybot - Search & Destroy e Avast antivirus home edition)
4) se hai ancora problemi consulta la guida ke posta alla fine sempre lì(in caso t aiuto io a tradurla :) )

Mi racc ragazzi fateci sap se funziona e cm avete fatto a farlo partire così salverete altri sfortunati giocatori da ore e ore d frustrazione nel capire cosa c'è ke nn va!!!
Grazie e buon proseguimento :wub:

LightAngel
view post Posted on 26/4/2008, 08:17

Grazie aeris ^^ sto skarikando il gioko in questo momnto!

è da tanto ke cerko un MMORPG kosi'

Generale Han Solo
view post Posted on 1/5/2008, 21:18

scusate ma a me non parte l'insaller e mi blokka tutto!

>Valek<
view post Posted on 12/6/2008, 12:30

ahe gente, ho notato oggi sto game, l'ho scaricato e mi sono anche registrato, giocate tutti nel server ufficiale ovviamente vero? se si chi posso contattare una volta che entro ingame? in modo da comunicare con italiani e non con chissà chi...

Saluti

TifaLoca
view post Posted on 13/6/2008, 00:06

puoi aggiungere me che in game sono:

FranCrescent

e la mia amica Aeris che ha un defender il cui nick è:

LuxAngelus

siamo entrambe nella normal mode^^ un kiss a presto

{Ares}
view post Posted on 13/6/2008, 00:39

Che voi sappiate i Whisper in game funzionano anche tra fazioni diverse?

Tokk-arano
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 16:34

Ciao a tutti, vorrei sapere qual'è la differenza tra Easy mode e Normal mode, magari parto direttamente con la seconda così vi trovo tutti lì :P

{Ares}
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 18:08

In Easy Mode:
- Avanzi di livello più in fretta